Wednesday, June 12, 2013

32 Weeks

Symptoms:
Memory issues: I feel like I'm losing my mind! I can't remember even simple things. "Why did I open the fridge door?" I'm blaming it on symptom number two....

Fatigue: isn't this the time for the energy to kick in, allowing for me to nest appropriately? I'm pretty sure I could sleep all day.....this I blame in symptom number three.....

Restless nights: she is moving so much, and mostly at night. I'm so happy she is so active, but I just wish she didn't want to practice her ninja moves at night. 

Heartburn: this sugar and spice better come out with a head of hair with as bad as this burns. ;) Zantac is my friend. 

Charley Horses: and I mean all over my legs! I've never had a cramp on the side of my calf or at the back of my thigh! Ouch!!!!! 

Crazy dreams: I really hope none of these come true because some are nightmares! 

Nasal Drip: gross. 


Nursery Update: 
Painting has started. The end. 

Baby girl is approx. 4 pounds! That's it! It sure feels a ton more. Although they say her movements may decrease due to more frequent "sleep" cycles she is moving around a LOT! I like feeling her getting herself comfortable in there. At the last ultrasound she's still in the same position she's been in which is great because she's all ready to come on out. ;) -- just not yet. 


Sweet Baby,
Two more weeks closer until I get to hold you in my arms. As I read Job 37:14, I get more and more excited about what God is going to bring to our family through you. Until that day our anticipation rises! 

"Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God." 
Job 37:14 

No comments: