Tuesday, June 18, 2013

34 Weeks

Nesting has begun! 
Last week I cleaned out both refrigerators, both medicine cabinets, the pantry and in general just trying to keep everything clean at home.

Nursery Update:
We have painted walls and furniture!!!! And I love it! Thanks to the best hubby and amazing brother in law for making what's in my head come to life! 

At approximately 5 pounds, 20 inches she is continuing to grow and my belly is proof. Many times through out the day I find her trying to get comfy inside while I get to see her on the outside roll and bump around. It's the craziest thing to watch! 

Jesus,
Thank you for the gift of life growing inside me. For the crazy emotional roller coaster I am on and for a wonderful husband to ride the ride with me. 
As this baby continues to mature I ask You to grow her mind. Allow her memory to grow strong blessing her with infinite wonderful memories and to move on from any sad, bitter or uncomfortable ones. Allow her to always remember to praise her Creator. 

"Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. " Luke 2:52









1 comment:

Kathy C. said...

You look beautiful pregnant Jess. :) What an adorable little ball of baby you have. :)