Tuesday, July 2, 2013

36 Weeks

"I will greatly rejoice in The Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness" Isaiah 61:10

Lots of discomfort to say the least. She is carrying so low she's hitting some major nerves in my leg. Because of this my leg gives out, randomly, and I have frequently been falling. Its been so painful (shooting, stabbing pain). No good. Soooooo, the doc has put me on "bed rest" for lack of a better term.  This is basically telling me to sit on my butt as much as possible and the less walking the better. 

Sigh, with this being said I'm definitely ready to meet her - to say the least. I'm ready for the heartburn to cease and the waddle to return to normal. Lol 

Nursery Update: we are 90% finished. The rest is mostly the wall decorating which we'll likely finish with frames filled with her! So, at this point we are done! Yikes! It's so close. Sitting in her rocking chair makes me want to hold her in my arms NOW!  Have I mentioned I've lost all patience? ;) 

Name: I know many have been wondering if we've picked a name. We haven't officially and are still planning on waiting until we meet her to decide. 


Baby girl is growing stronger. She's about 6 pounds and her muscles are increasing in strength. I can feel this strength all day long with her movements and jabbings. So thankful for her growth. 

Lord,
Thank you for the miracle growing inside me. Even though the discomfort and pain are present I still rejoice in the blessing you've given to me. 
I pray for her continued muscle development. I pray she grows strong physically and spiritually in You. Allow her to grow strong in self-discipline and self-control.

No comments: