Ok, I'm ready to get this party started. At 38 weeks its just so close and I'm as ready as I can be and at this point there's no way I can grow any more! She is so low right now too I feel there's only one way for her to get lower ;) . But, because she IS so low the nerve pain in my leg is intense. Sitting on my booty helps some in that it keeps the pressure off. But if she's having a day of wiggles (which is often) there's nothing that keeps the nerves off limit. I can tell she's just trying to get comfortable most days. There just doesn't seem to be any more room in there!
Doctors Appointment: doc says I'm about 2 cm today so it's getting close!
Nesting: I believe most cabinets, closets and rooms are organized, rearranged and ready to go... for awhile. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment