Monday, September 23, 2013

2 months: 09-22-13



Today Esther is two months old. I feel like this seemed so far away and now here we are. It flew by! She's doing great! She still has reflux and blocked tear ducts but the doctor says she'll hopefully grow out of both. Fingers crossed. 

The doctor was impressed with her progression saying she's hitting milestones of a 4 month old! She's growing well and keeping on track. 
11lbs 7oz (50%)
23 inches (72%)
Head: 38 cm (39%)


Esther, 
The joy in my heart is overflowing. I melt every time you make eye contact with me and a huge smile comes across your face! The love I can see you already have for your big sister is also overwhelming. The connection you two have is a blessing to daddy and me. May you continue to grow strong physically, mentally, socially and spiritually.  
I love you. 


No comments: