Tuesday, October 22, 2013

3 Months: 10-22-13


Three months old today! Esther is such a pleasant baby despite her reflux and blocked tear ducks - still. 
She's starting to roll from belly to back. She's accomplished this at least 5 times. Nothing consistent yet but well on her way. 
Esther is sleeping well at night (10 hours). Nap times are harder for her unless I'm holding her. (Truth time: I kinda don't mind ;) ) 
She loves talking (babbling) to her toys and big sister. 
The few times Esther does cry for no apparent reason, she is easily calmed by her big sister singing to her. Melts my heart. 
Esther is awake for longer periods of time making lots more time for playing. 
She's not a huge fan of tummy time (prefers to be on her back) but when she is she's got great head control and is scooching herself across her mat. I think she's already wanting to catch up with her sister. 
She loves playing with her hands and her toes fascinate her. 
Her gas troubles are far less that I've been off dairy which is a good thing for her. 
She's eating every 3.5 hours sometimes 4 if she's sleeping. 
She is 24 inches long. 
She weighs 12lbs, 10oz. 

No comments: