"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile and sometimes your smile is the source of my joy. "
I have an official nosey rosey. She wants to see everything. This makes eating tricky as she is more interested in what's going on than eating. She'd rather just stare at me and baby talk than eat. Silly girl. She does this when rocking her too and even though I'm tired and want her to sleep, I love it! ;) this time is too short. She also loves to watch her big sister. She will crane her neck in the direction she can hear Eve's voice.
Esther was sleeping 12 hours until she got more interested in rolling around her bed. Belly to back, back to belly, around and around. She has a good ole time.
She is definitely in the put everything in her mouth stage. She especially loves her fingers and has been grabbing her feet, bringing her toes to her mouth. So limber. ;) she's grabbing and grasping objects.
Communication is full on. She can carryon a conversation (as far as a baby can). She's great with vocalizing vowel sounds. "Mama" is right around the corner.
Her tear ducts still are blocked. Poor thing. Other than this she is a genuinely happy, pleasant, calm, peaceful baby. Thank you, Jesus!
She's holding herself up while on her belly. She's tucking her knees up under herself as well. Getting ready for some scooting.
Dr. Appt:
25 1/4 inches (82%)
13 lbs. 10 oz (37%)
Head: 40 (31%)
Esther,
I absolutely love when you smile. It comes from a deep joy inside you. You brighten the day of even strangers in the store. I pray this continues to be a source of peace, love and joy for others to see and feel God's love through you.



No comments:
Post a Comment