She's on a roll - literally. She's liking being on her tummy a whole lot more now that she's realized she can have more fun.
She's constantly watching. Observing. Taking it all in.
Her drool has increased along with some crankiness so I'm not sure if teeth are on the horizon or not but signs are saying so. Including the constant need to chew - on anything.
She's sleeping great! Two 2 hour naps and a third cat nap before she's in for the night at 8:30pm sleeping until 8:30 the next morning. We've had a few rough nights this last month. I believe it's her teeth though. And two of the nights she suffered from stomach pains I probably gave her because I had some dairy, accidentally.
I did try to eat some dairy on purpose though to see if her stomach had matured any. But unfortunately she still got horrible gas and tummy grumbles. Not to mention to horrific poops! Eek.
Her reflux is still present. We've tried to take her off the medicine but that was a big mess. Literally. Needless to say, I hope if you visit us you don't mind the stained couches, pillows, floors. ;)
She's got the jibber jabber down pat. She likes to put her two cents into conversations. Even during her feedings. I'll be talking and she'll give a little squeal from my lap.


No comments:
Post a Comment