Thursday, May 22, 2014

10 Year Anniversary (tin): 05-22-14

Time flies when you're having fun! And what an adventure it has been. 

I have been incredibly blessed to have my man in my life. He entered at the exact moment I needed him. He pursued me and persevered. We have been through some tough times and so many glorious ones. And he is the exact person I would choose to go through both again.
 
I love....
How he can make me smile even on my grumpiest days
How he knows when I need a hug or a word of encouragement without me telling him. 
How he is such a hard worker not for recognition at work but to simply provide everything for his family.
How he always picks up where I am slacking with out complaint
How he prays for me and the girls unceasingly
How he loves unconditionally 
How he plays with our two daughters
How he parents and disciplines them full of love and purpose
How patient he is with me and the girls (which takes a lot) 
How he still makes my heart skip when I see him

This is our tenth year married. It's the tin anniversary. Tin, a soft metal, prevents corrosion, and helps protects other metals. I pray this union continues to be like this metal. Soft hearts to one another's needs as well as our daughters and those around us. I pray Gid continues to protect us from the things on both the outside and inside of our marriage that would corrode. I pray He covers us like tin, protecting our hearts and minds. 

Thank you Douglas for an amazing 10 years of marriage! Our memories far exceed any expectations! So thankful to God for continuing to be our head of house and watching over us in every moment. So thankful He has brought me the best possible match to make up for my deficiencies. I can't wait for the next ten!!!  

No comments: