I feel like I literally just blinked and here it is.
She continues to bring such joy to our family. The smile doesn't fade. The giggles are contagious.
She's doing great standing on her own. And loves to walk around pushing chairs, empty boxes, her push toys. She's having no problem cruising around, getting where she wants to go (usually on her hands and feet- not her knees). Esther is especially fond of the stairs. She's becoming quite a pro going up; still working on the down. Lol. She's attempted climbing up on the couches.
The little stinker is all about the cabinets now. She constantly wants to open the doors and empty them out. Tupperware, plates, pots and pans.
She's a big fan of blowing raspberries. She especially likes when her sister blows them but loves when I low them in her yummy. A belly laugh comes out every time.
She's starting to get the hang of high five and loves it when Eve and I do it to each other.
Thank you Jesus for this treasure you have entrusted us with. Continue to guide her life, helping her to discern right from wrong and to have a heart for the people she comes into contact with. Fill her with knowledge, grace, kindness and compassion. Thank you for blessing is with this precious child that brings so much love and joy to our lives.









No comments:
Post a Comment