"I'll love you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be"
Sweet Esther is such a stinker! She is just into EVERYthing! Just call her cabinet opening, tupperware throwing, toilet water playing, brave little climber! No joke. She has no fear. She's totally about exploring all the cabinets and getting into and onto everything and anything she shouldn't. She's keeping me on my toes.
She loves eating. Anything. If it's food, real or not, she happily puts it in her mouth.
Esther can sign several animals as well as make their sounds. She's especially fond of making monkey sounds. Ha! Other animals include: dog (woof), kitty, owl (hoo hoo), elephant (what ever sound they make), giraffe, bird. She signs family signs (mom, dad, baby) and some manners: please, more, thank you (when she wants too, little stinker).
Esther can also point out several body parts: nose, eyes, ears, head and her favorite: belly button.
She certainly has a mind of her own. And she can throw quite the tantrum already. It's pretty impressive how gifted she is there already. 😑 (sigh)
Her favorite thing to do is read books, eat, babies, and play with her sister.
Forever is a day, short is a lifetime. Enjoy this time sweet girl. Soak up everything around you. May your heart be always full of love and joy. I love you, Esther. ~ mama





No comments:
Post a Comment