Eve: "Nothing. I didn't like being three I wanted to be seven!"
Well, I can't keep her three even if I wanted to it seems. Mostly because, well, you can't stay little. But also because when this girl doesn't want to do something no one can make her.
I like that about her. I like her spunk. I like her determination. I like how she knows what she wants and goes for it. These are all traits to become a strong independent woman one day.
She is well on her way.
This girl has my heart. It's true what they say about when you have a kid your heart is now walking around on the outside of you. It's terrifying. Exhilarating. Frightening. Triumphant. Worrisome. Full.
Full of all things a three year old should be. Laughter. Joy. Happiness. Kindness.
I am beyond privileged to be her mom. To get to watch her every single day make mistakes. Create through imagination. To achieve greatness that only a three year old can achieve.
I get to be her cheerleader, her shoulder, her nurse, her teacher, her chef, her mom.
Thank you my darling daughter for the most amazing 4 years a mom could ask for. Even the most trialing times I am thankful for you. I am a better person because I am your mom.
Happy 4th birthday my sweet. You are so beautiful to me.
Top Three Things Dad Loves About Eve:
1. I love how kind she is to her sister
2. I love how she walks her to the door every day for work and gives me hugs and kisses
3. I love our story times at night when we get to snuggle.
Top Three Things Mom Loves About Eve:
1. I love how determined she is and isn't afraid to tell people.
2. I love how she always has a song in her heart. Always singing. Still.
3. I love how compassionate she is, caring for others if they are sick or sad or just needs some loving.
20 questions (when asked these were Evie's answers)
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple and pink
2. What is your favorite toy?
Minnie Mouse doll
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Watermelon and apple
4. What is your favorite vegetable?
Green beans
5. What is your favorite song?
You Are so Beautiful (when you sing it mommy)
6. What is your favorite book?
If You Give A Cat A Cupcake
7. What is your favorite thing to play?
Tag and hide n seek
8. What is your favorite animal?
Zebras because I like the black and the white. I like stripes.
9. Who is your best friend?
Julia Burroughs, Ricki Ovalle
10. What is your favorite drink?
Water
11. What is your favorite bible verse?
I will be white as snow.
12. What is your favorite bible story?
Queen Esther - like my sister
13. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes - when mommy makes them
14. What is the one toy you want to take to bed?
Purple (my blanket)
15. What do you want for your birthday dinner?
Cake
16. What is your favorite thing to watch?
The Little Mermaid and Octonauts
17. What makes you happy?
Hugs and kisses
18. What makes you sad?
When I fall down
19. What do you like to do with your family?
I just like to play with them.
20. What is your favorite treat?
Candy canes
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mama because I have hair.















No comments:
Post a Comment