― C.S. Lewis
WHAT?!
She was just born!
I'm in complete denial.
I fell asleep one night and woke up with a two year old.
And boy is she a two year old.
Miss Independent. "Mama, I do"
Miss Piggy. "Eat, mama!" all day.
Miss Opinionated. "yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, yeah"
Miss Happy. "Appy, Appy" randomly said with a smile.
Miss Grumpy. "stop! Stop! STOP!"
I am throughly enjoying watching Esther grow into the little spunk she is.
She is full of life and brings joy to everyone around her. Her smile lights up the entire room making everyone smile around her. Such joy she brings!
She LOVES shoes. No matter whose they are they must go on her feet. She will scold herself when she can't get them on her own feet. They are the first thing she asks for before she even gets out of bed. "Shoooooes, mama!" She would sleep in them if I let her, but, ew. Some of the dirtiest things there are and she wants to always touch them. blech!
She is also a lover of cars. "zoooom" "beep, beep!"
She tries to get Eve and I to have races with her all the time (when she's not putting on shoes, that is)
Esther is a little dare devil. My brave soul. She makes me step back and allow her to do things on her own that could actually be a little dangerous for a two year old. But she has such confidence in herself. The best part, she also knows when its just too much and she needs help. "Me, me me..... elp, mama"
She is also a fan of coloring, especially if its along side her sister. Truly, anything she can do with her big sister makes it fun in her book. She is truly looking up to Eve and likes to mimic anything she does. I am not so sure I like this considering she thinks she can do things she is not quite ready to.
Esther loves books as well. She wakes up wanting to be read to and goes to sleep hugging a book tight. Any time of day she'll bring me a book and say, "read, mama".
She is a great little mommy. She walks around with a baby doll or two in a tight hug. She will change their diapers and nurse them. It is so sweet to see her care for them as if she was their mommy, as if they were real.
Her favorite character is Minnie Mouse. She wants to wear Minnie always. When I show her the clothes I got out for her that day she looks at them and says, "No mama, Minnie" then proceeds to her closet to find something with Minnie Mouse on it.
Other toys/games she is fond of include: building blocks, balls, kitchen, slides, swings.
Thank you Jesus for my brave soul!
Thank you for the joy she exudes to others.
Thank you for the growing love towards her sister.
Thank you for her willingness to kiss boo boos on anyone hurt.
Thank you for the soft kisses and tight hugs.
Thank you for her love of books.
Thank you for her love of a meal.
Thank you for her imagination.
Thank you for her.











No comments:
Post a Comment