Hours and hours later after a C-Section and TONS of drugs at 7:33 am Ricardo Jacobo Ovalle was born! He was 7 lbs. 5 oz. 19 3/4 inches long and 100% cutie!
Erin did sooo good! Take a look at these pics of them - ADORABLE!

I spent most Friday and Saturday at the hospital with all of them - hating to be a way from the cutie.
Saturday I did go and do the "Making Strides Against Cancer" 5K. That was fun. I did it with my friend Rachel and Ricardo! There was a whole lot of pink going on - LOL. Thank you to all those that helped me make my goal!
Sunday evening I went to dinner with the Drummond's for Dustin's birthday. We went to Texas de Brazil in Orlando. This is an interesting place. They come around with meat on a sword. ALL YOU CAN EAT MEAT! I'm more of a side dish girl but it was pretty yummy. And the salad bar was like no other. mmm.
Monday - going home day! Finally they got to take Dito home!
He is doing sooo great and already loves his teddy swing!
4 comments:
Oh! Congrats to them from me!!!! He's beautiful!!! I absolutely love the 7th photo - what a precious gift from our gracious God!.
He is so precious! Congrats to the whole family. You're going to make a great Aunt! : )
thanks for sharing! He is very Cute!
Oh Auntie Jessica! He is adorable. Tell them congrats for me okay and kiss his cute little face.
Hugs,
Kim
Post a Comment