Ok, so I know its been at least a week since I've posted but there has been a lot going on and lucky you, you get to read it all right here! (Better set aside some time or come back if you don't have at least a good ten minutes.) ;)
Last Saturday was my sister and brother-in-law's baby shower. It was a "Jack and Jill" shower (both male and females were invited). It was originally supposed to be at their clubhouse at the apartments. BUT, apparently someone else was planning on having a shower there on the same day and the one putting it on worked there - so basically we had to find a new location for 50 people three days before the shower AND let everyone know the change of location. AHHH. But I think it turned out well for being crowded into my home. The day consisted of playing all sorts of baby shower games and presents! My favorite part was the guys actually seemed to have FUN playing the games. We set aside some games especially for the guys. It was HYSTERICAL! I, personally, want to say thank you for everyone for coming and for the generosity towards my siblins/ nephew! It is soooo appreciated!




On Sunday was FREE DAY at the Kennedy Space Center. This was a fun filled day too! I went with Erin, Ricardo and my friends Rachel and Greg who brought their nephew Corey! We rode the LONG bus ride and did the simulation of being in a shuttle. I really liked that. Rachel and I took tons of pics. We were trying to find anything that may be in the shapes of letters. It was a fun alphabet picture hunt. My goal was to try and find all the letters to our last name. Almost succeeded. Everything was a BLAST OFF! (lil joke, sorry)

Now that that covers the weekend I have a story form during the week. Erin, Ricardo and I went to the Avenues (outside shops in Viera) on Monday. We were just window shopping and having fun. And of course while we were there we had to stop into the Baby stores. Baby Zaks, to be specific. While in there we were just ooing and ahhing over everything. They had tons of clothes, cribs full of fun stuff. And like any shopper you pick things up and put them back. Well, as we were leaving the sales lady came running out of the store and.. well heres the dialoge:
SL: "Do you have the burp rags"
US: "HUH?"
SL: "The blue burp rags that were in the crib?"
US: just staring at her
SL: (turns and looks back into the store "Oh, they are right there"
US: Still confused
SL: "Ok, thanks" (goes back inside)
US: "Did she just accuse us of shop lifting?" "Yeah I think she did and looked stupid because of it"
"How rude"
Needless to say we were kinda offended and probably won't support that store. Again, How RUDE!
Thanks for reading all of this. I know it was long. Hope your week has been fun and exciting!
4 comments:
No wonder you've been busy.
And, of all things to lift, why burp clothes?
Hope all continues to go well.
I KNOW! Thats what we said. Its very silly.
What a fun and busy week you've had. We were at the Space Center on Sunday too!!!! I can't believe we didn't see you guys among all the other 2 billion people that were there, LOL. :)
Hey, do I need to send hubby over to fingerprint you guys? LOL
So when are you and Doug going to have a little one???? Looking forward to that!
Post a Comment