Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Together...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did...
We started the morning off with just me and my hubby opening our presents to each other. I think this is my favorite part of the day. =) Is that a bad thing?
We then went to my sister's house for lunch and my mom, Ricardo's sister and family came over to eat! Yummy traditional food: turkey, green bean casserole, mashed tators, etc. 
Off to Douglas' family gathering now. They had traditional christmas dinner - nope scratch that , they had Italian for dinner. LOL. Hey, I guess you can have too much of a good thing.  hee hee
After the gift exchange (yeah I ended up with the Starbuck's Gold Card- so perfect for me Oh wait, I brought that.lol) we went to the Drummond household to open more gifts - YAY!!!! The best hot chocolate was served and fun to be had. 
I love spending the time with the whole family. I am so blessed to have so much love in my life.  Thank you Jesus for your love with which this day is truly about. And may we all remember that every good and perfect gift comes from above! Happy Birthday!!!! 

No comments: