Here is the weekend recap:
On Saturday we were supposed to go ice skating in Cocoa at the Riverfront Park. Well, we did go there and saw how tiny the rink in the tent was and how many people there were in there so we decided not to do it. I was personally scared of falling and causing a dominoe effect. Hmmm, maybe the inside rink is best where its bigger. Even though we didn't skate we did have a good time just hanging out with everyone. A friend of ours is home for the holidays and it was great seeing him and his girlfriend.
Sunday: Baking Day! What a crazy, busy, fun day this was. Sooo many cookies were made and too many of them stayed at my house. LOL Everyone brought what ever recipe they wanted to make along with special ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, etc. They also brought a basic dry ingredient to share. There was flour and sugar everyone with plates and plates of cookies in the end. It was amazing! I had a great time and am enjoying the tasty efforts. I will try and post all the recipes of the cookies that were made because there was such a variety of them.
All the bakers - no picture of the cookies, for some reason they were quickly taken without a photo op. Hmm?
Mr. and Mrs. Clause - Douglas made Santa while I made the Mrs. Too cute, huh?
What's your favorite cookie recipe? Please share!!!
2 comments:
The Clauses' are adorable. What a crowd of bakers!
I dreamt you and Erin came to visit me, with the baby of course, and the big news was that she was 2 months prego! LOL Poor girl;)
Super cute Cookies! So much time goes into making them and then it only takes a minute to eat hehe. :) I love sugar cookies with frosting and powdered almond cookies... so good!!!
Post a Comment