Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bah Humbug!

Ok ok, I know its been at least a month since I last got on here - you may slap my wrists. =) Its not that nothing interesting has been going on worth sharing because trust me there has but boy has this time of year swept me off my feet. But instead of dragging you through the last month of activites I will just move on from here. I am now being kept busy with the usual seasonal festivities yet I have decided to be a Scrooge (minus the ghost of christmas past, present and future) and keep my house clean of tinsel, holly and jingle bells. That's right I have not decorated this year. Surprised? Me too, considering I love to do that. I guess I've become lazy in my new old age. (wink wink) So now that you are totally disappointed in me let's move forward. 
I am planning on going ice skating in the new outside rink in Cocoa (its in the same park we got married in). We had to go and see what was happening - this is on Saturday so I will let you know. On Sunday I am hosting a Baking Day! Everyone is bringing their favorite cookie recipe and we will be baking all day! Sound fun? Come join us!!! 
Well, I hope  everyone is doing well and I promise to "try" and do better these next few weeks. (fingers crossed)




1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Um I would have liked to have made cookies with a bunch of gals!
How about a little heads up next time. LOL.
Have fun!
Hugs.
Kim