Friday, July 15, 2011

starry eyed night

This is going to be cheesy blah blah blah and many of you will think I'm ridiculous.... but I have to write it out....(ok, I'm actually tearing as I write this) 

Tonight I rocked Evie to sleep and the whole time she stared into my eyes with a smile on her face as she drifted into dreamland. My heart felt like it was going to explode! Knowing she was going to sleep with my face the last thing she saw and it made her smile! I am so BLESSED to have this little one to have and to hold, to love and to mold. (Side note: One can get so lost in such big, sparkly, sapphire eyes such as Eve's).  

God, please guide me in the ways to help Eve grow into a woman that pleases You. Help me be an example of You as she will look up to me as she did tonight. 
 

I LOVE YOU EVE! <3

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: