Crawled for the first time on 9-25-11
And I can't get her to stop. She is just loving being mobile, but are you surprised? I'm not, that's for sure. Remember all the posts about how crazy wiggly she was and all it seemed was she was just waiting for the day she could get going. Well, the day has arrived and moving she is. She's even been grabbing onto things to try and pull herself up - so ready to walk. Geez... so impatient, this one. The giggle that comes out of her is so infectious. It completely melts my heart and can turn any bad day I have into glitter and gold. Some of the things she laughs at is so weird too. Not sure why she finds me bonking her on the head (Little Bunny Foo Foo) so hysterical, but she does and we laugh and laugh and it does a body good. Teething: still the constant drool, cranky pants. Still no teeth though. COME ON! really, now, how long does the bad part last before they come? Eve is such a good baby when it comes to everything. She sleeps great for naps and at night and eats great! But this teething thing is really putting a kink in it all and throwing her and me for a loop. Just do your business and leave us alone already. First real food: peach 9-26-11, frozen, eaten in a mesh baggie, used as a teething tool. Loved it!!! Doctor's 6 Month Visit:
27 1/4 inches
14.4 lbs
GROWING LIKE A WEED!
Doc says Eve is making the progress of a 9 month old is the areas of mobility, really? Go figure! ;) I could have told you that. She is ALWAYS moving. (Where have I heard this before? ~ Somewhere around Week 10 of pregnancy, I think.)
Saturday, October 22, 2011
6 Months Old 10-11-11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment