Yikes! Closer to a year than to being just born. That's so scary how fast this is going. I just can't believe it.
Ate carrots for the first time 10-16-11 LOVED THEM!
Also on her menu:
Green beans
Yellow squash
Snap peas
Sweet Potatoes
Pooping like a champ! :) getting ready to introduce fruits this week.
She didn't take to the green beans right way, but we kept at them and now she likes them. :) All veggies are being made by me, simply cooked and pureed. I like making them and I like knowing what she is eating.
First Halloween: 10-31-11 dressed like Little Red Riding Hood; mom was Granny; dad was the Woodsman ( Our Hero).
First Tooth/Teeth: 11-02-11 (its actually two! the bottom two)
Popped up nice and sharp! Ouch!!! She is starting to gnaw on her crib! My little woodchuck. LOL
Crawwwwwliing like a pro and pulling up on things like its nobody's business. She had stood without holding on several times: so ready to walk but seems too awkward still.
Biggest Challenge:
Call me crazy, but its actually not the teething even though its caused many sleepless nights and hair pulling moments.
It's actually her new found love of standing and walking around in her crib. The problem is she doesn't know how to get back down! She will wear herself out and cry and cry.... many, many, many times in the night. At times its so pitiful, its funny. Mostly, its the middle of the night and Im tired so you guess how it is....
Estimated height:
28 inches
Estimated weight:
15 lbs

1 comment:
I am loving your blog! It's like I know Eve! She is a very lucky girl to have such a great mother. I love that you are real and down to earth..plus so creative!
Post a Comment