Today I crossed some craft projects off my list for Eve's room. They included doing her footprints in plaster, paintings (with her hand and foot prints) and my favorite: a mobile. (an idea I got from my friend, Becky) See pictures below.
Eve really didn't like getting her hands and feet all yucky with plaster and paint- where does she get that from? But she did great otherwise. The prints on everything turned out really clear.
Eve really didn't like getting her hands and feet all yucky with plaster and paint- where does she get that from? But she did great otherwise. The prints on everything turned out really clear.
I don't claim to be an artist but I do claim to have fun with my daughter and want her to be surrounded by things she or we can make together.
Thanks Grandma for helping with the mobile! Turned out awesome!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment