Even though this day still means remembering our history (What do other countries do by the way?), I find that it took on a whole new meaning to me this year.
For this child I am forever thankful. The love and joy she has brought into our lives is increasingly overflowing. Each new day is a new adventure. I find tears (of joy) in my eyes often as I watch her, whether its her eating, playing, or sleeping. I am so enthralled by her and what she has brought into Douglas' and my lives. We feel so complete.
For this child I am forever thankful. The love and joy she has brought into our lives is increasingly overflowing. Each new day is a new adventure. I find tears (of joy) in my eyes often as I watch her, whether its her eating, playing, or sleeping. I am so enthralled by her and what she has brought into Douglas' and my lives. We feel so complete.
Today was the first time I've hosted Thanksgiving at my house as well as cooking a turkey. The turkey looked beautiful and tasted, well, like turkey. Nothing spectacular but at least it wasn't horrible, right? Loved today! Loved having all the family around enjoying one another. Best Thanksgiving- ever!
Thank you Jesus, on this day, that we stop and remember all the reasons we are blessed. You are the giver of these blessings and I am so thankful and humbled that You have chosen to give this enormous blessing to us to love.



No comments:
Post a Comment