Monday, January 2, 2012

No-sew crafty-pus

I am officially addicted to Pinterest like so many of you, I am sure I am not alone. 
I got this idea from there and adapted it for Eve. 
They used a sock and felt eyes. I decided to use a hat, because I had one and because I liked how it gave more fabric for her to rub together. I am thinking about cutting the ends and tying them in knots giving them more texture for her. Plus, something more for her to chew on. Haven't been able to commit though. ;) 
I also didn't glue eyes on because Eve puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and didn't want it coming off. 
Instead of actual stufing,  I used an old, stained onsie of hers that I couldn't bare to throw away (it was the first one I bought her -sentiments, I tell ya) to stuff the head. It works. 
Somehow there's looks so much nicer but Eve will like it just the same and it took all of 5 minutes to make so I like it too! =] 


Photo

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: