Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year (with) Eve!

According to Wikipedia:
eve: (n) The day or period of time immediately before an event or occasion
Eve: (n): name: Hebrew: living

My summary definition:
eve: the period of time before living! 


Photo_1
As the "eve" passes take advantage of the upcoming year and live it the the fullest. I plan on seeing the world through my li'l Eve's eyes. Allowing even the smallest things bring joy to my heart. Her squeals of delight that fill the room are so contagious. I am thrilled to watch her excitement as she learns new things. 

Photo_2
2011 has been an amazing, full year with 8 of the months being completely absorbed by the most enchanting girl I know who has brought so much LIFE to our home.  I am blessed to have the most spectacular man at my side to help raise our beautiful baby doll. 

Photo_3
"Roasting in the new year!" 

Thank you Jesus for giving your life so we may live. 


Posted via email from and then...

No comments: