Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Perfect Fit

I believe people are made for each other. I believe God creates us all different and unique allowing us to fit together wonderfully perfect. I don't just mean by personality but physically. I know it's a little weird but it's one of the things (among the 100 others) that I knew Douglas and I were meant for each other. We just fit. When we hug we fit. When we hold hands we fit. When we hold one another during our walks we fit. We. Just. Fit. I love this. Tonight I realized Eve and I fit as well. She is just over 14 months old and over this time no matter how her (and mine, ug) body changes she still fits in my arms just perfectly. Like two pieces to a puzzle meant to come together to form a a unique design. Actually, now that I'm thinking of it, Douglas, Eve and myself fit pretty perfectly too! Go figure! We are never awkwardly trying to get comfortable with one another. We just come together and well, fit. I appreciate this little nuance. Has anyone else ever noticed this? Am I weirdly off on this? Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: