Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Lovin' #whyilovesummer #ilovesummertime

Today is the first day of summer and it has me thinking about all the reasons I love summer. Below are mine, but what are yours?  Summer recipes:  I'm planning on trying some new recipes that involve deliciously organic fruits and veggies that bring the sunshine inside and of course some that involve the grill! What are some of your favorite summer recipes? Frozen treats I can eat ice cream all year, but especially love the creamy delight during the summer. I like to make ice cream cookie sandwiches, popsicles made of mixed fruits and herbs, and my favorite as of late, nutella pops! Cheerier colors in clothes I love how the colors in clothing just seem to pop! They really can lift your mood. When I see someone wearing a blaring yellow or vibrant orange truly brings a smile to my face.  Time to read, outside During the rest of the year it is a struggle to even pick up a book. Summertime offers me some more of the coveted time. I love to grab a title and sit outside with a glass of wine and just relax in the warmth and escape into a new world. What titles are you reading this summer?  Soaking up rays Most of the time i am freezing! Summertime warms me up and i love it.  Feeling the warmth straight to my bones seems like physical therapy. And maybe a good tan can come from it, using sunscreen of course. Summer movies The box office is usually full of new flicks. It's a great way to cool off from the summer heat and enjoy some pop corn and a Icee!  Activities Getting outside and enjoying the world. This includes biking, hiking, swimming, evening walks, etc.  this could go on. Breathing in the fresh air is so refreshing.  Your turn! What's on your summer lovin' list? 

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: