For several reasons I don't allow her to actually play with mine. I've given her the brushes and even empty compacts to use to pretend. This only got so far with her. So. My solution was to get her some. The problem was all the store bought ones didn't look realistic enough. My daughter would have none of that. Next step? DIY, of course!
I set out to make my own realistic looking makeup for her. I started saving my containers as I finished them. Ok, I didn't actually go through all of this but emptied out the free samples I get. Even better because they are FREE!! I came up with quite a collection for her!
Wanna do it? You'll need:
Empty make up containers
Nail polish
Brushes/ applicators (her Auntie found these amazing rainbow ones)
Extra make up bag
How:
Make sure your containers are clean and dry.
Pour nail polish into the make up slots
Let dry.
Soooo simple, and she loves it!!!
Her little sister is now her victim.



1 comment:
That is so cute! What a great,creative idea. :)
Post a Comment