Eve is continually growing into a leader. She loves to take charge and isn't afraid to give her opinion.
She always and I mean always has a song in her heart. She is constantly wanting to sing. Whenever she hears music she has to dance!
She is learning to pray and how to ask others how she can pray for them.
She is so in love with her Daddy.
She's an amazing big sister. Always sharing, loving, helpful.
She loves her books!!
She can do some serious arts and crafts.
She has become timid about things such as fire, water, air, loud noises.
Top three things Dad loves about Eve:
1. She insists on putting kisses in his lunch box.
2. She calls him Superman
3. She holds his hand and walks him to his car every night he goes to work.
Top three things Mom loves about Eve:
1. The sleepy smile that pops on her face when I whisper "I love you" before I go to bed.
2. How she wants to wear tutus every day!
3. Is strong and bold enough to say she does not like something.
20 questions (when asked these were Evie's answers)
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple
2. What is your favorite toy?
Kitchen
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Manzana - apple
4. What is your favorite vegetable?
Avocado
5. What is your favorite song?
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
6. What is your favorite book?
Thats too purpley
7. What is your favorite thing to play?
Tea party
8. What is your favorite animal?
Cow - moo
9. Who is your best friend?
Bennett Paulik, Julia Burroughs, Isabela Nieves
10. What is your favorite drink?
Leche - milk
11. What is your favorite bible verse?
God made the animals. Gen 1:25
12. What is your favorite bible story?
Noah's Ark
13. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Waffles and bagels
14. What is the one toy you want to take to bed?
Purple (her blanket)
15. What do you want for your birthday dinner?
Rice
16. What is your favorite thing to watch?
Daniel Tiger
17. What makes you happy?
Seeing Bennett Paulick
18. What makes you sad?
Missing GranDan
19. What do you like to do with your family?
I just like to play with them.
20. What is your favorite treat?
Sprinkles
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mommy, I am a big girl
Eve,
I am beyond blessed to have such an incredible, strong, loving daughter. I pray you will continue to grow healthy. I pray your heart is continually soft and listens to God's voice and calling on your life. May you be a positive example to those you encounter. I thank Jesus for you every day. Even those days when it seems we drive each other crazy. I prayed for you, God answered. What life you have brought into our family. I love you, Eve. Happy third birthday my darling.














No comments:
Post a Comment