Last year is over and a new one has just begun so how did I ring in the new year?
Well, with friends and family of course! =) My sister and I threw together a last minute thing when we realized that no one had anywhere to go or do. So we invited everyone over for some fun while we awaited the midnight ball drop. We had food, games (Dominoes and Rock Band to be precise) and fireworks. Yes, our neighbors had pretty illegal ones shooting off from the backyard - but they were awesome to watch. Especially since we really only had sparklers. LOL.
No resolutions for me -
HAPPY NEW YEAR my friends! May the year be full of blessings for you all!



3 comments:
Luv how you edited these pictures!
Happy New Year! : )
Yes, I know! I couldn't believe I was drinking it lol. The wine was Asti Spumante. :)
~ Missed you guys as well.
Post a Comment