Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year - Clean Closets

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

Being a new year I like to really clean the house out! Which means getting rid of stuff we haven't used in years.  I cleaned out all of our closets and now my car is filled to the max with crap we thought we couldn't live without. HA! On to Goodwill. 
Have you done any major cleansing yet? 


4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Hey Jessica, I just read your comment. I go to Woman's Florida Fitness. It's right behind McDonalds on Sarno Rd. I love it. You should come check it out!
Hugs.
Kim

Becky said...

Oh my YES! I love to clean and purge. I have 3 boxes I'm going to take to Goodwill tomorrow! : )

MOM said...

I have so much room in my closets that it is scary. Nothing is going to Goodwill. Maybe next year.!

Unknown said...

not cleaning out closets, per se...we are trying to de-junk as we continue to unpack the boxes from the move. Does that count?