Dan, Doris, Uncle Joe , Melissa, Douglas and I went to the Ocoee White Water Center on Thursday. It was fun to just play on the rocks and in the cool water. Well for most it was fun to play in the cool water. Melissa and I didn't actually get in the water until the very end because it was freezing.
I did slide down some of the rocks like they were slides - no one went to get the camera to prove that I did it but here's one of Douglas doing it!
The whole clad decided to go out for dinner for the night. Why not try some German food since we are in a German town?! We went to a restaurant called Edelweiss. I don't think any of us truly enjoyed their food! The dumplings were enough to make me barf.
We closed to evening out with playing the penny game - finally! Except instead of playing with pennies everyone brought $5 worth of nickels to play. Dan was the big winner of the evening! Until tommorrow!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment