Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CBA 2008-the end

The last two days at the Convention: 
Wednesday morning didn't start as early as the others but we got to the floor at 9:30 ready to just peruse the aisles and stand in line for some great authors and artists. Two I was a bit excited to meet was Dan Evans from The Biggest Loser (he has a cd coming out and we got it - signed!) and Brian "Head" Welch from Korn!


Pretty neat, huh? 
For dinner we all went to the Rainforest Cafe 



- it was soooo yummy (We all got the same thing, lol - Potroast! )


Then we walked around Douwtown Disney and had some Ghiredelli ice cream!!! MMmmmmm!


Yes, I finished everything, I'm a little piggy! 
Thursday was the last day and Rachel and I went around finding out if we won all the drawings we entered and had to "be present to win".  I DID!!! I won an espresso machine!

I am soooo excited about it - there were a lot of entries too... You should have seen the box full of them. (It was no shoe box). YAY me! 
Here is all the goodies I got and brought back home!!!




4 comments:

Reinhold's said...

WOW, looks like it paid off! that is cool.

ohhollyf said...

Whoa you hit the jack pot.
Mike and watched the Biggest Loser, that's cool u met him.
Whn can I come for an Expresso?

Becky said...

Holy smokes - you looked like you robbed the place! : ) haha.

Congrats on the winning the espresso machine! I love to watch the Biggest Loser. I remember he wanted to make a cd. I didn't know it was a Christian cd? That's pretty neat.

Also, on a totally different side note. I know you love vanilla and I just saw a commerical the other day for new Vanilla Gain laundry detergent! I immediately thought of you. : )

Kathy C. said...

Hey, have you read that Kirk Cameron book yet? Is it a biography? I would like to read that, if it's good let me know and I'll check it out at the Library. :)