We went cave hiking yesterday in Kentucky. I know.. I had no idea there were caves here either.
Well, these are called the Mammoth Caves and they are the longest caves in the world and hover around 54 degrees year round. If you look close you can see Douglas breath!!!! Crazy huh?
We went on the Self-Discovery Tour (very mini trail) because when we got there every single tour was booked. They are quite popular. We are going to try and go back and make sure we reserve our spots - maybe a night one.
Later that evening we went bowling in "Bowling" Green. LOL. It was a lot of fun had by all, even though I suck at it. Ahh, just wait till they play me on Wii.
On a side note Douglas and I found the corn. Well, its kinda hard to miss its all over the sides of the roads. But, this particular corn is just down the street from our friends. LOL.
4 comments:
Those caves look really neat! 54 degrees in July, ha - who knew!?
I remember that famous Jess bowling pose! : ) Too cute.
I have that same North Face jacket! I remember your little bowling leg...hehehehe, cute!
Bowling in "bowling" green...I'm cracking up...is that why you stopped here?!?!
I had the best time with you guys!! Next time the night tour for sure!!
Totally off topic here...but did you notice that Jamey has his hands in my pockets!!!
Post a Comment