Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July!

We went and saw fireworks again last night and they were a BLAST! Even though we were stuck out in the rain for the whole night it was still a lot of fun. We didn't bring and umbrella so we thought we were going to have to move or leave but this really nice family next to us had an extra one and let us borrow it. How sweet is that. Thank you so much to that family!

Even though we had to squeeze the three of us under one umbrella it made it more enjoyable and we made some memories! When we got back to the house we found that the shoes I had been wearing dyed my feet! AHHH.

The rain made the red dye from my shoes drip off and I had no idea.... Now I can't get it off. LOL. 
I hope everyone had a memorable, fun and safe Fourth! 



2 comments:

ohhollyf said...

You are a true red-footed American, Jessica. Looks like fun !

Anonymous said...

Rain Rain and more rain....ugh!!! It was all worth it though, we'll never forget our "rainy 4th of July" and our leaky umbrella!