This time when we went to Kentucky we got another convertible! YAY! Loads of fun. Its about an hour, hour and a half trip from the airport to the hotel so we put the top down on the car and of course its sunny out. And being the tan line conscience person I am I made the joke "I should just ride with my shirt off". And Douglas of course had NO problem with that. He said "Well, you mine as well because I'm going to tell everyone you did anyway." But you heard it from me here first. "I DID NOT ride with my shirt off....but, lol. ... I did decide to change it in the car (with the top down - while driving) to a tank top to limit the lines. So, I did go shirtless for like a second (maybe 10). But it doesn't count. But poor Douglas - we forgot sunscreen again so I gave him my first shirt for his head.....
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Don't let him tell you differently!
Ok, I figured I would beat Douglas to the punch with the "TRUTH" before he decided to tell a "FIB" like his father. (Such a storyteller)
This time when we went to Kentucky we got another convertible! YAY! Loads of fun. Its about an hour, hour and a half trip from the airport to the hotel so we put the top down on the car and of course its sunny out. And being the tan line conscience person I am I made the joke "I should just ride with my shirt off". And Douglas of course had NO problem with that. He said "Well, you mine as well because I'm going to tell everyone you did anyway." But you heard it from me here first. "I DID NOT ride with my shirt off....but, lol. ... I did decide to change it in the car (with the top down - while driving) to a tank top to limit the lines. So, I did go shirtless for like a second (maybe 10). But it doesn't count. But poor Douglas - we forgot sunscreen again so I gave him my first shirt for his head.....
This time when we went to Kentucky we got another convertible! YAY! Loads of fun. Its about an hour, hour and a half trip from the airport to the hotel so we put the top down on the car and of course its sunny out. And being the tan line conscience person I am I made the joke "I should just ride with my shirt off". And Douglas of course had NO problem with that. He said "Well, you mine as well because I'm going to tell everyone you did anyway." But you heard it from me here first. "I DID NOT ride with my shirt off....but, lol. ... I did decide to change it in the car (with the top down - while driving) to a tank top to limit the lines. So, I did go shirtless for like a second (maybe 10). But it doesn't count. But poor Douglas - we forgot sunscreen again so I gave him my first shirt for his head.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jessica, You are soooooooo much like Doris. Every time I turn around she takes her top off in the car (and we don't have a convertible). YOU GO GIRL!
Doug, You look just like KingTut!
^I am on the floor right now...thats too funny!! Love Doug's "hat"..
Great story, I was laughing so hard. : ) By the way, I'm loving the head wrap, Douglas!!
Post a Comment