I had one of my favorite meals tonight. I love to do this when I don't have a lot of time or just really don't feel like making anything. (Oh, come on, you all have been there so don't shake fingers at me, lol) I LOVE the Jerk rotisserie chicken from Walmart and a side of steamed zucchini and squash. Now the chicken is self-explanatory but let me expand of the veggies. I use the seal and steam bags by Ziploc. THEY ARE AWESOME! Have you used them before? All you do is put whatever you want in the bag with whatever seasoning you want and in "minutes" you have yummo veggies (or any meat too). It is one of my favorite inventions ever, especially when I'm feeling lazy. LOL. Pair this delicious meal with a cold glass of White Merlot and I have one of my most favorite meals, though I have many others but nothing beats how easy this is.
What are you favorite meals (easy or hard)?
Do you have any tricks?
No comments:
Post a Comment