Monday, August 11, 2008

Filled Weekend





What a crazy weekend it has been! Friday I went with Erin, Leah and Cora to the pool. It was sooo relaxing and the water was like bath water. Then it rained...figures. lol



Saturday I made Douglas cupcakes for his birthday - Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes! They were soo yummy! (his birthday is really on friday but we are going out of town for it so I wanted to make them for him now) 




Douglas and I went to the Feed My Sheep concert saturday night. The best I can say about it was it was alright especially considering the only band I really wanted to see was the last one and they didn't play because of weather - again darn rain! 



After the "concert" we headed to our friends - the Savages. Douglas was going to stay and watch the fight with all the guys while I went to the movies with Rachel. We saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was pretty cute. By 1:00 am we were pretty tired but YAY we made it out of bed for church in the morning!!! 
Sunday, Douglas called out of work for the day and monday because he had been complaining about his legs hurting so bad. (And most of you know that if he actually called out it has to be bad because he doesn't do that.) We spent the whole day with Erin and Ricardo at the house watching movies (both bad, not even worth mentioning the ones we saw) and eating. Lunch we grilled burgers - mmm while for dinner we had spaghetti, again, mmmm. We ended the evening watching the gymnastics and are unnerved that the American team did so BAD! They better step it up. 




So this was my weekend, what was yours like? What was you favorite part of the weekend? 

2 comments:

Reinhold's said...

the cupcakes look delicious! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG! Oh, and Jessica, your flat stomach is sickening! :)-

ohhollyf said...

How did you do those cupcakes?