Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My silliness and accomplishments

A couple things:
First, I had to laugh at myself yesterday and I figured why not share in my silliness. The muscles under my arms were killing me Sunday and Monday (not as bad yesterday) and I couldn't figured it out. Then I stopped to think about and I FIGURED IT OU! LOL Friday and Saturday I read two books: one with 560 pages and the other with 754 pages. Apparently because I was holding them for long periods of time (and bc they are pretty heavy) I was using muscles that don't get used.  How silly is this? ROFL... I did so I am also giving you permission to laugh at me too, at the very least give me a head shake. 

Next, besides doing the backsplash for our kitchen which I am very proud of for doing myself (with help)  I have also figured out how to get the Facebook app on my blogger page. YEAH ME! I have been seeing it on others and have been wanting to add it for a while but couldn't figure it out. Today was the day! If you want to add it yourself here is the link. 


Questions:
Have you read any good books lately? 
Have you discovered how to do something that your proud of ?

2 comments:

ohhollyf said...

I got sore arms from scrapbooking, lol. We need a pic of the backsplash......
Luv the turtle song ha-ha !

Becky said...

That's pretty funny. I guess you can get a workout reading! : )

I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey N... (it's really long). It was good. I believe it's going to be a movie soon.