Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can the Freeze be over????



This weekend was BEAUTIFUL! It was perfect beach weather! So, on Saturday my brother-in law (Ricardo) and I went for a few hours.  

Um, Ricardo? Why is your towel so small???? - He said it looked bigger when it was at the house. LOL


Needless, to say it was a fun day hanging with him!

Sunday, Douglas and Erin (my sister) joined us. The day was just as gorgeous! We packed a lunch this time and stayed the entire day. 









I was very happy Douglas came and hung out with me at the beach because as many of you know he never comes to the beach. He turns into a lobster the second he steps into the sun! But this is how he spent most of his day, under the umbrella AND under a towel! LOL. He's a Drummond - what can I say, gotta love him.
It was an amazing weekend for the beach and am sooooo happy the weather is getting WARMER! - the freeze is over - I hope!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Mmmm...definitely missing Florida right about now!

I can totally sympathize with Doug too. I roast in about 30 minutes!

Anonymous said...

too funny. Nothing like the freeze you felt in Tennessee.....