What a manly weekend - it was filled with guns, fighting and football. Who would ever put those three words in a sentence with a Drummond, I know, but I did all three and enjoyed it.
Saturday morning I went to a shooting range. Bang, bang shoot em up- ha ha... It was loads of fun and I had beginners luck!
Saturday evening I went and watched the fight at a friends house. Very bloody, loads of fun. And of course, Sunday was Super Bowl Sunday - where Jessica and I party hopped to a few friends homes to catch the game (Jessica more for the commercials.) What a manly weekend!
1 comment:
So proud of you babe! You did really good! Wish I could have seen it. -
And, I do like the commercials, but there weren't a lot of great ones this year. Boo.
Love you babe, glad you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment