So my newest addiction lately is Webkinz.
My friend gave me my little turtle on February 1st and I love her! I named her EsPresso which I think is quite appropriate for a little turtle don't you think?

I have already got her bedroom set up for the most part and am working on the rest of her home. If you don't know about Webkinz its basically like the nanopets only they are online and better and totally safe for kids of all ages. You can play with them, feed them and play games with other pets (friends). TONS of fun. I feel like a kid again - lol. Thanks Rachel for introducing me to my little girl!
I have already got her bedroom set up for the most part and am working on the rest of her home. If you don't know about Webkinz its basically like the nanopets only they are online and better and totally safe for kids of all ages. You can play with them, feed them and play games with other pets (friends). TONS of fun. I feel like a kid again - lol. Thanks Rachel for introducing me to my little girl!
3 comments:
I love EsPresso! She just has to come over and play more with Penelope, Cody and Maisy!
She's so cute. I hope Dingo and Bailey don't get jealous! : )
They are a little jealous.. they come and sit with me while I am on the computer as if to say "play with me instead!" Its too cute! So I give them some love at teh same time. Its like Im a multitasking mom already! HA! LOL
Post a Comment