Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reality Check!

So we knew that Douglas' job puts him is somewhat of a dangerous situation every time he went into work. But I never "really" thought that the reality would make it to his store. But then I was sent this article this morning and realized that the horror was right around the corner. THIS COULD JUST HAVE EASILY BEEN HIS STORE! Douglas used to work here and it's the store that is 5 minutes from our home. It's a pretty scary thought and one I don't like to think about it but have to everyday he drives off to work. So please say a prayer for him and his store and all the pharmacists that really do put their lives on the line. Some people are in that much pain or just crazy enough to do anything for medication and drugs!

Florida Today Link 

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh no, I can't get the link! What happened?

Anonymous said...

I think about this stuff all the time and just pray it never happens to my Jamey or your Douglas!!!

This IS our life! said...

ME TOO!!! IT would be a horrific day if this ever happens to anyone, especially to the ones we know and love!

Becky said...

That's crazy! It always puts life into perspective when those things hit close to home.