This Valentine's Day I began the day with my Best Friend, Leah. We went to brunch at one of my favorite places for breakfast foods - Dottie's. The pancake platter is the best. Then we hurried off the seeDefinitely, maybe. Very cute movie. Although I am not a huge fan of the child actress its one to add to the chic flicks.
For dinner Douglas and I didn't really feel like battling the crowds - so we stayed in and invited my sister and brother in-law for a nice rib dinner; Jess al la grill and strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was a pleasant time had by all and glad to share the love! <3
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks yummy ! What a great way to love on everyone. Holly
2 comments:
Looks yummy !
What a great way to love on everyone.
Holly
You could start your own restaurant! You always make the best food and have the best presentation.
Post a Comment