
Just found out that we are going to be Uncle Douglas and Aunt Jessica once again. The thing is it's from a different sibling - the OVALLE's! That's right- Erin and Ricardo are expecting a little one in eight months! How exciting for them! I can not wait for the bundle of joy! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!
5 comments:
You two are going to have so much fun shopping. I 'm going to start collecting coupons for baby stuff to send to her for her love of Walmart.
AWESOME!! I look forward to that too!!! :) Yeah I love the green star banner..that in itself is like an offspring of us..the best of the 2 worlds :) :) (Green stars)
Yeah! Congrats Erin! And the rest of the family. I am so happy for you guys.
Oh! How wonderful. Children are such a beautiful blessing! Please tell her congrats from me.
Oh! How wonderful. Children are such a beautiful blessing. Please tell them congratulations from me.
Post a Comment