Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Busy, but Fun weekend

This weekend was a full one. I spent Friday night with some friends celebrating a birthday. Dinner at Island Pasta Company which is definitely one of my favorite places to eat in Downtown Melbourne. 


Saturday I went with my sister in law, Ryan to a woman's conference at Calvary Chapel Melbourne called Rise Up. It was a great conference focusing completely on prayer: how to pray, when to pray, why pray, what to pray. It was a great time of praise and worship and focusing on God and talking with Him. 


Sunday, I spend the day with Erin and Ricardo and we went to Dick's Sporting Goods for their free event day. They had a shooting range, kayaks, fishing, pictures, etc. It was a little silly but fun.









And of course they day wouldn't have been complete without a great dessert! Yummy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY YUMMY DESSERT!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, Noah & I went to the Pasta place, it was good. Yeah, our Dick's hasn't had something like that, but i'm gonna keep an eye out for it, because it lloks fun.
I found a Walgreens in the next town, so i lied there are some here. Have a nice week, holly

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun, especially Dick's. I love that restaurant too! Yum.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Mrs. Gjesdahl! If you see her again please tell her I said HEY!

Anonymous said...

save me any dessert?