Friday, March 28, 2008

What is this I see?

I don't believe it! I think I am growing something. There are sprouts of green coming through the soil I am so excited! I might have some herbs coming my way! WhOOt WhOOt!
(this is cilantro on its way!) 

(this is basil on its way!) 

(look real close - this is oregano on its way!)

ALSO: Thought I would share a happy site, this is how much they love each other. Truly man's best friend. So sweet. =) 


4 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Dingo looks big in this picture.
Well you must have remembered to water lol
I've been slacking on my blogg, we've been so busy, but nothing to blogg about? Weird, i know.
Enjoy the sunshine, we have some too, Holly

Reinhold's said...

I had an herb garden once. Yeah, that's about all I have to say to that.....didn't last long. I don't have a green thumb either! I feel your excitement though as you see the buds poping through, the anticipation is great. For me it didn't last much longer than that. I killed them quick. Hope you have better luck!

Becky said...

Wow! I'm really impressed. I can't grow thing! I wish had a had a green thumb like you so I could use the fresh herbs in cooking. Too bad I don't live close either, I'd come over there and steal! : )

Anonymous said...

OMG Jess! I'm totally growing an herb garden too. I have basil, cilantro and dill that I grew from seeds and then the rest I bought from the store! How exciting! Someone else has a passion for growing stuff like me!