Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy - but We are Here!

WOW! It has been so busy this past week.  Sorry I haven't even had the chance to sit here and share with you everything. So I will now try and cram it all down here... so, grab your favorite beverage maybe a snack and indulge in our past adventures of the week. 

Its definitely yard saling time again and my sister and I are at it FULL FORCE! We went the last two saturdays in a row. We got up bright and early (7:30) to hit the road and grab the great deals in our town. Tips for yard saling:
1. Look the night before online for sales . This way you can plan ahead and make your road map
2. Look for "community" yard sales. These are the best because this way you can park your car and walk to a few, bring your treasures back to your car drive a little more and do the process again without driving all over town. Its really the best. 
3. NEVER pay ticket price
If you have other great tips - please let us know. 

We found some really great stuff !!!! 

Douglas and I also spent our "spare time" going to one family birthday party after the other. Note to self: "try" to plan not having our baby born in March/April time frame. LOL Geez, there were a lot. But it was great to have all the family times. Happy Birthday (Feliz Cumpleanos) to Arnaldo, Trevor, Daisy, Doris, and Donavin - I hope I didn't forget anyone. 

UPDATE on ERIN and her Pregnancy: 
She is doing great. She has and ultrasound at the end of the month that we are all pretty excited about.  We have taken to walking the causeway together which is rather fun - very windy. The pelicans are kinda yucky but the view is nice and there is this really pretty flower, oh and its good exercise. (wink





I have also been keeping busy with work - finally. It seems like the jobs are picking up! I am enjoying it. =) I am excited that this week is SPRING BREAK though. Looking forward to laying by the pool! 
Thanks for hanging in there for this long read, hope you enjoyed your snack and drink!  

2 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Oh I'm so gled you got Doug in on the yard saling. Mike holds the record on our trips.

Lil Big Sis said...

sniffle, wish I was there with you and Erin during this time with her....