Last night I babysat my Best Friends daughter, Cora. It was a lot of fun! We went to dinner with Erin at Long Doggers, mmm. Then we went home for coloring, movie time and playing with the princesses. LOL. Yes, I said princesses. Its her favorite toys. All the Disney princesses in the form of plastic toys. Her favorite thing was to hide them but the best thing I thought was when it was time for bed and she actually lined all five of them up then covered them up with her blanket. Too sweet, really. Ahh, to be that little again.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Babysitting Cora
Last night I babysat my Best Friends daughter, Cora. It was a lot of fun! We went to dinner with Erin at Long Doggers, mmm. Then we went home for coloring, movie time and playing with the princesses. LOL. Yes, I said princesses. Its her favorite toys. All the Disney princesses in the form of plastic toys. Her favorite thing was to hide them but the best thing I thought was when it was time for bed and she actually lined all five of them up then covered them up with her blanket. Too sweet, really. Ahh, to be that little again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Didn't realize you were a babysitter! Looks like Cora really loves her time with you!
Post a Comment