Today is coming close to the end of my Spring Break. Again, it was spent by the poolside soaking up the rays of the very hot sun which I am truly thankful for the warm weather. I hear it is going to be cooler again next week so I am glad that is it nice and warm for my break.
The evening was spent with Erin and Ricardo and Leah and Cora coming for dinner. We made chicken fingers, potato casserole and caesar salad. For dessert I made brownies a la mode. Mmmm. It was a good night.
Oh yeah, I helped Erin set up a blog site of their own for "Baby Ovalle" tonight . I hopefully will get them to update it regularly on the baby so everyone can stay tuned. You can find the link in our "friends and family" links to the side.
1 comment:
That's a great picture, I showed it to Noah to remind him of Halloween.
I'll be poking in on the new blog, Holly
Post a Comment